Re: Dulce, NM incident

Message posted by Richard on August 13, 2000 at 06:20:02 EST:

Steve,

If you read the message 'mer goat' had posted down the line of this forum a bit then you would of got an explanation.

It did not happen. Its yet 'another' story made up by the UFO community. Notice i said 'yet another' because thats all the UFO community does. They have no hard evidence of ANYTHING they research and so they have to make up stories to make it look ok.
I honestly dont understand what goes through peoples minds when they believe these stories or for that matter , make them up, and believe people believe in them. Thing is, people are so gullible these days that they do.
Same goes with the Helendale story, the same people made it up, the UFO community, and again, the chemtrail crap, same old people made that up, again the list goes on and on about these silly stories that circulate.
Massive Black triangles hovering and moving so silently over areas such as New York state and also Malibu....Really? if that happened then why wasnt it on the news? and surely in those areas, people would of had a camera handy. Oh no, they didnt because the stories were made up.
Its funny, i once read a report i was sent that a 13yr kid and his mother lives near Travis AFB, right next to San Francisco.
And the mother said this kid, having living near the air base all his life knew everything about aircraft and what was what. So she said her kid was telling the truth, the story the kid told:
It was a huge black triangle that came zooming over us, with 300ft long afterburners and the flames 75 ft wide. It came over very fast and was completely SILENT! It flew over Tavis AFB and all the Base personnel were going balmy."
Well people believed this. Yes 300ft 75ft wide afterburners coming out of a triangle zooming over an AFB, completely silent. ITS ALL A JOKE and this is jst my opinion, the UFO researchers are too. If they seriously believe in this crap, then theres something wrong with humanity.

Sorry to express my feelings but these UFO subjects really get to me. Especially when people think aliens are at Area 51. I sure hope i dont meet a UFO Researcher at the border one day.

Richard

In Reply to: Dulce, NM incident posted by Truthdefender on August 13, 2000 at 04:49:09 EST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]