Wait one second.

Message posted by Someone Who Knows on January 28, 2000 at 19:52:37 EST:

Joe, Joerg, et al -

First -

Joe - apologies if I offended you. I was not intending to stike out at you personally, but I, personally, have a problem with the "let's open all the file cabinets and have an A51 document orgy" bandwagon that some folks are so eager to jump on.

As far as people wanting to keep themselves anonymous, that is really their *and my* business. I don't do it to lessen any credibility to myself, but rather, that is the way that I like it...as I have said before. As far as what I know, what I do not know, and what I wish I knew...again, that is purely personal.

The reason I like this board, is because of the new and interesting things that appear on it. Is it too far fetched to believe that someone who works for the government, holds a security clearance, AND has work on classified projects has an interest in UFOs, Aliens, and Black Aircraft? Is it too far fetched to assume that because I work for the DOD, and plan to until retirement, I might want to keep my identity my own? Is the fact that I call myself "Someone Who Knows" the problem here?

I worked at Edwards for nine years. Yeah, I saw stuff, heard stuff and worked stuff, but because I do not wish to draw too much attention to myself because of my sick facination with it all, does that make me criminal? I say no!

For the time being, if you have a problem with me, fine. Ya know what, I won't say what I think about your posts Joe. Reading it over again, I realized how "King on the Mountaintop" I came across. What I mean't though (in a nutshell) was that some things remain as they do, probably not so much because of a project (or places) activities (legal and otherwise) but rather, to hide the failures and exuberances of them, if that makes any sense. I guess I just have a real problem with the "storm the gates of silence" theory, because I am a patriot, I do love this country (good and bad), and I understand that some things are just not mean't to be known by everyone.

Sorry for the commotion Joerg.

Someone Who Knows

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]