Re: Government watching?

Message posted by Richard Cliff on January 27, 2000 at 19:19:33 EST:

Hi folks

I noticed a few weeks ago a vast increase of government and military visitors to my website.
At this moment, things have got a bit quiet but i had visitors from various locations as mentioned by Joerg.
Such as Langley, McClellan AFB, Nellis, Beale and Dryden Flight research Center of which has visited the website very often.

There are times i think about releasing some information on my site, but i know of the consequences if i do...or atleast, what may happen! So i can understand what Joerg is saying..

I was just emailed by a friend who had an email from his friend regarding 'visitors' to his site.
He has noticed some changes in his 'Tracker' that have the 'marks' of his recent visitor...obviously his site has been earmarked because the things he has noticed that are wrong with his statistics is past the Password protection device. The latest visitor has actually made the mistake of leaving behind something which lets us identify it WAS them that has actually 'found' his password and hacked into his site.

Something we have to watch out for....most notibly people with the Xoom tracker(which i have)

regards
Richard

Attached link: Black-Triangle Resource

In Reply to: Re: Government watching? posted by Someone Who Knows on January 25, 2000 at 20:41:43 EST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]