Re: Government watching?

Message posted by Joerg (Webmaster) on January 25, 2000 at 21:51:16 EST:

As a matter of fact there have been quite a number of hits from .gov and .mil domains to this site, from various gavernment branches and mostly AF military domains from various bases. And they are downloading an awful lot of pictures...
But while I would like to take credit for "getting their attention" I believe that most of the hits were just curious military and government employees surfing the web, just like we all sometimes do.

As far as posting "ALL the information" I have to agree with "Someone Who Knows" that there are certain things that for various reasons can not be discussed in a public forum. Yes, I am holding back certain information. Because I feel that it is irrelevant, or could get someone else (or myself) in trouble, or could possibly hurt our country, etc.

However, I agree with you that this forum is about the truth, not about secrets. In fact one of my goals in setting up this web site was to create a forum for interested people to share information that they feel comfortable sharing. I believe that with my articles in this web site I have made a good start, and I appreciate all the valuable input we are getting here.

In Reply to: Government watching? posted by Joe Yasinski on January 25, 2000 at 19:30:21 EST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]