Re: Government watching?

Message posted by Someone Who Knows on January 25, 2000 at 20:41:43 EST:

"I am of the opinion that unless we make ALL the information we know of available..the secrets the government has remain just that...secrets. So I implore everyone who knows...just post it..let it spread....this should not be a forum of secrets but rather exposing in the most brilliant light available....the truth"

That is about the most simple-minded rationale for "telling all". Some facts for a moment:

1. The US government has much better things to do than read this board. Not that it is not interesting, but rather, there is just much more pressing things.

2. Some people here wish to remain anonymous because of the jobs that they have, or because they are just that way. Letting it all "hang out" is really not prudent. For one, that is how people's lives really get messed up, and for the "truth, justice, and the American way" stuff, that really died when the constitution was signed.

I don't mean to be an ass, but, rather than trying to inspire people to spill what they know, maybe you ought to inspire people to seek the truth for themselves.

Someone Who Knows

In Reply to: Government watching? posted by Joe Yasinski on January 25, 2000 at 19:30:21 EST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]