Chemtrails reported in Oslo,Norway

Message posted by Eva de Porcel on July 07, 2000 at 16:27:12 EST:

According to J.T. of UFO Roundup,

On Thursday, June 29, 2000, Stig Aron M., 39, a resident of Oslo, the capital of Norway, telephoned his parents. Stig had been reading about chemtrails on the Internet and mentioned them to his father, who lives in Osterdalen.
Then his father mentioned something strange. In recent days, the elder M. had seen unmarked dark green or olive drab C-130 Hercules aircraft taking off from the lNorwegian air base at Osterdalen.

"Dad said he wondered why all the Hercules planes were using the runway on their flights and returning only 45 minutes later," Stig reported.

He added that Osterdalen is the staging area for Norwegian forces committed to the NATO effort in Kosovo, and his father thought that might be the answer.

(Editor's Comment: Trouble is, you can't fly from Norway to Kosovo and back in only 45 minutes.)

The next day, Friday, June 30, 2000, Stig was at his apartment when he noticed "a large airplane (that) flew over the central part of Oslo at a very low height (altitude). I wondered what it was and went out on my balcony and saw a large airplane (greenish colour, and I'm sorry I can't give you any more accurate information--S.M.) in the easterly direction with a large 'white-gray' tail behind it."

"It then flew to the north, and about four minutes later, it came back and nearly crushed the pipe (chimney--J.T.) on my building. It was a terrible noise! The same white-gray tail was behind it, when it turned north again and never came back."

"After some minutes, a distinct chemical odour was hanging in the air, and I got a terrible headache and cough," he added, "Later I telephoned some friends elsewhere in Oslo, and they said they had a headache and a cough, as well." (Many thanks to Rev. Billy Dee for forwarding this report.)

(Editor's Note: This is the third incident of the appearance of chemtrails in Europe reported to UFO Roundup. Previous incidents occurred in Italy and Croatia. Is Project Cloverleaf somehow involved with NATO? Stay tuned.)

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]