Re: Show us what you can?

Message posted by Andre' M. Dall'au on January 16, 2000 at 23:16:37 EST:

I realize that the military and contractors and Governmental agencies have blurred into one indistugishable entity, and only the ones willing to not be apathetic must step forward to compare notes and share what is known. I'm sure the projects that are listed by DARPA a decade ago, are now close to operational usage. The NASA Spaceplane is based on experience gotten over the past decade from the black programs we have yet to be informed about. Yes, I'm sure as the programs mature, more Operational aircraft will be officially debuted. Manned and a surprising amount unmanned. As with many others, I have little interest in compromising national secrets that would aid a potential hostile power, but I do have marginal faith in our current government's policy of telling the people what they want them to know. Let us know the whole story, and we can decide for ourselves. Perhaps I was not clear before, sorry for the confusion.

In Reply to: Re: Show us what you can? posted by Someone Who Knows on January 16, 2000 at 22:08:33 EST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]