Its been a while.

Message posted by Al on June 13, 2000 at 17:43:56 EST:

Hiya all been a while since I posted here last but I've been
following all the goings on's, Glad to hear the trip went well
and at least some of you got to see something of interest.

Glad to see the Flamers seem to have moved on (Joreg managed it well
I think)

Umm this may sound stupid but I've just read a post that seems to say Connie runs
the Ale'inn shows how slow I am *L*

Anyway I was watching a documentry last night, bit of a sad affair an interview with Lazar.
And a section on "PROBES" and it seems I witnessed one around 8 years ago.

I had ruled out weather balloons, planes & atmospheric conditions
and not thought any more of it really apart from it being my only encounter with a UFO in its true sense (unidentified)

but after seeing footage of these "PROBES" I've definatly seen what they described.

It was over an area of Kent (U.K) known as wroughtham (sp?)
It was around 2:00pm on a clear hot summers day, I was out with
a bunch of Radio Hams on a Radio Contest, when somebody noticed this object in the sky.
I couldnt say how far away it was but seemed at great altitude,
the shape was spherical but seemed to pulse between an elipse & sphere with a haze around it.
It was stationary in the sky for about 3 hours after which we sort of lost interest in it & it had gone after
5 for sure and was nowhere in the sky to see, it did not seem to be moving as it was in the same position for all the time
it was observed, around 8 people witnessed it & even through binoculars we could not identify it any better
a meteologist was present & discounted Weather ballons or any weather test equiptment.

I dont to this day no what it was but I saw it & know what it wasnt, I've never seen anything since & dont believe in extraterrestrial
craft.

any ideas?

cheers Al.

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]