Re: "VISION" (Super Human Abilities)

Message posted by Andre' M. Dall'au on June 05, 2000 at 08:01:44 EST:

Interesting post. I guess if the brainwaves you are referring to are similar to radio waves, and our "leaders" already posses some of these powers, it must be in the lower AM band. Apparently if this phenomena works well enough to influence the general public, I wonder why it doen't work as well on overweight and homely women? "You know for the life of me all I could say in front of The Special Prosecuter was how wonderful he was!"

Remote viewing, as promising as it appeared could only be verified to be correct in hindsight. It's accuracy was nowhere near sufficient to act on. Both the US and Soviets (remember them) spent A LOT of time and money taken off the front end of your paycheck to find that yes, people can somehow "remote View" at times, but no, it is not a possible military or intelligence tool. "The Russians are launching missles sir!" "OK, fire a full retaliation!" "Oops, I'm sorry, make that some Russians are missing lunch".

In Reply to: "VISION" (Super Human Abilities) posted by Time02112 on June 05, 2000 at 03:41:57 EST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]