Re: Censor the threads

Message posted by Richard C on May 22, 2000 at 07:05:50 EST:

You may be in america but im affraid when it comes to verbally abusing the forum, then Joerg can do what he wants. Freedom of Speech doesnt come into effect in a privately owned Forum.

Im not in america so i really dont give a Rats ass about the FOS act either.
If you think you can come in here and start a silly childish verbal assault on everyone then just leave.
Its not fun, its not grown up and the serious researchers and followers of the Area do not wish to see this.

Either post good, relevent material or dont post at all.

Im not the pope, i would hate to be so, im not religious, but i do know that Joerg, the Owner of this forum and many people on the group that follow the threads would just like to get back to the decent threads we had before you lot came along.

Its funny that with the lurkers on any forum come their supporters.
Once one lurker has finally come out of the closet and said their stuff, the other silent ones come out too as if you flick the switch to the bomb.

Its worthless and stupid and if any of you call yourself researchers of the Facility and programs that are developed within, then get your act together and join in the discussions properly and share information, not verbal abuse.
If you are not interested in the above, then please go away and leave us to do what we enjoy.

Joerg, and people like myself have spent hundreds of hours doing our websites so people can enjoy the information, we do not need people like yourself mucking it up for everyone else.

Get a life

Kind regards
Richard C
PX2000 Founder/Webmaster

In Reply to: Re: Censor the threads posted by Vyacheslav on May 20, 2000 at 20:12:14 EST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]