Re: Reality Check

Message posted by Joerg (Webmaster) on May 22, 2000 at 03:38:58 EST:

Thanks for your post. My statement about the "serious research forum" referred to this message forum, and the information content of my site. If you read through the posts here, I am sure you will agree with that.
The Tikaboo expedition was certainly a bit of both, fun and research. Actually it was a LOT of fun. Unfortunately it was a bit hazy in the morning, so we were not able to take any decent shots of the base with the C-90 spotting scope. And we did watch the night flight for a while through night vision goggles, but did not have the equipment for night photos.
You may have noticed that the part about our night sighting is a bit vague. Intentionally we did not mention details of the radio transmissions that we overheard. Publishing would make the information instantly useless, because the found data would be changed immediately by the base. Remember what happened when the cammo frequencies got published? Please be sure that we are currently researching the gathered data, and that it will be published here when it is safe to do so.

In Reply to: Reality Check posted by DRoberts on May 22, 2000 at 03:08:22 EST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]