Re: Censored threads

Message posted by Magoo on May 14, 2000 at 21:24:12 EST:

Bob

I think it's you who needs to lighten up man. I think you'll find it was the original message and then the follow up one from the same source that Joerg was 'censoring', and not yours. If he had left yours there, the it would have looked a little silly, don't you think?!

As for this site being a democracy...who said it was? Joerg is the webmaster of this site, and as such he has total control over the content. If he wants to censor, delete, or just monitor the content posted here, then all power to him. I know that if I didn't like the way he ran his site, I wouldn't return. As it happens, I think Joerg runs it exceptionally well, and as such, I will be here for a long time to come.

The post in question had little or nothing to do with what Joerg and most of the rest of us are trying to achieve here, and that is to discuss theories that have factual or evidentiary bases to them, and not to speculate on stuff that can only be described as crap. You said it yourself when you citicised the original post, and Joerg obviously felt it necessary to remove it rather than start a bun fight, something you obviously seem keen to do for some reason.

Just let it go man, and just get on with what we're really about here. If you can't do that, then in the words of another famous time traveller, 'hasta-la-vista baby!'

Oh, and if you do want to continue this for some reason (?), then please mail me instead of wasting memory, space, and everyone elses time by posting it here.

Magoo

In Reply to: Re: Censored threads posted by Bobjitsu on May 14, 2000 at 02:31:42 EST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]