Re: Any attempts at getting into A51?

Message posted by Hank on September 19, 2003 at 21:09:25 PST:

To the best of my knowledge no one has made it past security, with one exception. No way to tell if the ones that were caught were trying to infiltrate the perimeter or crossed by accident.The usual scenario is that you are detained by the cammo dudes while a call is made to the Lincoln County Sheriff to pick you up. You are then transported to the Lincoln County Hilton where as a rule you are treated to spending some time while you figure out how to get your hands on $600.00 to bail out. (that figure may be higher now).Back to the one exception. Some time ago their was a story posted on a few sites that a man whose name escapes me crossed the borders into the area while looking for a route that some early settlers took. Iam hazy on this as I have not read it in a couple of years. He did a round trip and was not detected. Iam sure that some of the other posters can help you out with more detailed info on that story.
hope this helps
Hank

In Reply to: Any attempts at getting into A51? posted by BASSic on September 19, 2003 at 20:49:22 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]