Re: Eric, go home.....

Message posted by lone wolf on September 03, 2003 at 8:47:06 PST:

Great story. I've noticed that the cammo dudes (at least the one who visited me twice near Bald Mountain) drive on the ET highway without license plates. Since there just couldn't be two sets of rules, i.e. one for cammo dudes and one for the rest of us, I'm sure the rest of us can drive on the ET highway without plates. Uh, yeah, right!

I had the opportunity a few years ago to watch plates and drivers license nunbers run on a police computer. It turns out that for California, running a plate is a big deal, i.e. every request is logged. A few cops have been caught running plates without cause and received some sort of punishment. In any event, if the cammo dudes run your plate, there has to be a log of who did the requests. I expect the request will be made by the Lincoln county sherrif dept for the cammo dudes. I don't know if you can file a FOIA to see who has run your plate, but I plan to make it a project.

Regarding running your plates, an interesting experiment would be to get the input frequencies of the Groom Lake trunked repeater system, then see if there is radio traffic on the input freqs, presumably to call in your plate.

In Reply to: Eric, go home..... posted by Tom on September 03, 2003 at 7:17:56 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]