The weirdest coincidence!

Message posted by ohiotraveler on August 13, 2003 at 14:43:44 PST:

As I have stated on the forum earlier, I traveled from Ohio to the Border of A51 this past week. Today I am trying to get back into my work sschedule and I've done alot of email reading and such. I am a fashion model photographer by the way. Anyhow, I received this email from a woman inquiring about my services and rates. She stated that she wants to build a fasion portfolio later this month. Blah Blah Blah...

To make a long story short and make this post worthwhile, I'll cut to the chase:

I noticed the womans return email address was marked as
blahblahblah@URSCorp.com (hidden for privacy). Curiousity took ahold of me and I typed: www.urscorp.com into my URL bar. It took me to the URS corporations web site.

In August 2002, URS acquired EG&G Technical Services. EG&G is a leading provider of technical operations and maintenance services to the U.S.government, and support services related to global threat reduction and
homeland defense.

I just find it odd that this woman is tied to EG&G. more so after just sending my video of my trip to GLR to family members. This video features some cammo-dude moments. The video has not yet arrived to my families home. I sent it USPS Priority Ground on Monday morning.
Im wondering now if they are going to get it!

Okay I'm being paranoid. This is in all probability a big coincidence. So what if a hot chick from EG&G wants to shoot with me?!

Just thought I'd vent here on this lovly board. :-)

-Brent (ohiotraveler)

Attached link: URS CORP HOME PAGE

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]