The Legal Troubles Of Chuck Clark

Message posted by Chris on July 30, 2003 at 23:34:33 PST:

I've been away for a while and have only recently had a chance to get back into the board and catch up on lost time. It seems things have picked up a little since I left, but probably not in the way we all had hoped they would. Well, you know that you've "officially" pissed the powers that be off when they raid your home and seize personal belongings. Way to go Chuck. Although I'm saddened to see that they couldn't come up with anything better to explain the raid other than terrorism concerns. I think we all owe Chuck a but of gratitude for his work around the base and all the great stuff he has brought to us over the years, for that I am grateful. Although this may be a dead subject, I'm quite sure that they've kept and eye on Chuck for a few years at the minimum. I mean, in what 1998, he said he had a video of the Aurora taking off? Whether he caught the Aurora on video or not isn't the issue, but I'm sure when he claimed that it pissed a few people behind the curtain off. I hope all works out Chuck, and don't let them spook you, keep the wheels going forward for the cause. By the way, did they confiscate that tape? Later.

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]