Re: Papoose, PLEASE answer!

Message posted by Hank on July 07, 2003 at 11:51:56 PST:

I dont know of anyone that has very definitive information about the area. The closest view to the best of my knowledge would be Mt. Stirling. I believe that it would be about 45 miles away.All elements being in your favor the image at best would probably be inconclusive at that distance. Somewhere their is a trip report by the Swiss Mountain Bat about a hike up Revielle(sp)where he could look down into that area.At that time I dont believe that he reported seeing anything specific. From there it would probably be just as far if not a little bit farther. At one time I had some interest in the area and went over all the sat photos and pics that I could find on the net.I couldnt see anything but desert on the images. Maybe someone that has better eyes and imagination than I do could see something there that I didnt. Lots of the info on the net about Papoose and S4 came from Bob Lazar who some find credible and some dont.I believe that he created a scenerio about this area that peaked alot of interest that wouldnt exist today if he hadnt come on the scene.I would certainly be interested in any new info that anybody may have about this area, but I think that today it is probably a non issue.
Hank

In Reply to: Papoose, PLEASE answer! posted by Gift on July 07, 2003 at 8:09:55 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]