OK, the facts

Message posted by Steve A. on January 28, 2001 at 00:09:49 EST:

You once again started THIS post with your so-called "facts" and your political opinion, ( Your quote- "...Let's stick to the facts. First, most of the choices Bush made are pretty poor..."). Gary, that not fact but your OPINION..I am sick of reading it with every other post you make. We all have political opinions, but you have to vaguely mask yours with each post. If you want to stick to facts, then DO IT.
At least half his cabinet is not indicted yet like Clinton's.

I have always been a strong advocate of both border AND missile defense protection. It is quite obvious that you are oblivious what has happened to our Border Patrol during the last 8 years..Where have you been? The US Border Patrol's morale is as low as it's ever been. This is mainly due to under-enforcing by the Clinton executive branch. This is so as to not upset the many latino minority groups that favor open borders..If you are crying about porous borders, then it is another example of more left wing politics because the Clinton admin. is mostly to blame.

Bottom line is we DO need a missile defense because of the fractured nature of many former Soviet states and other new nuclear powers. It was just reported tonight from an Iraqi defector that Iraq has at least 2 nuclear weapons. We need to hurriedly develop this technology and then sell parts of it to Israel to prevent Armageddon in the Mideast. Believe me, the NSA knows the full reasons WHY we need a missile defense and we will get both it AND tighter borders with Bush...and you know it.

You mention the V22 and current GAO fraud/inventory theft again..Sure, you didn't overtly name them as a Bush problem, but you expertly weaved it into a criticism of the new administration without any explanation that it is essentially a Clinton/Cohen program that was in it's infancy during Cheney's tenure. That's a pretty good tactic..Do you work as a stringer for CNN? Ommitting all the facts is as bad as slanting the facts.

We all know that there MAY be more activity in White Sands OR Fla. OR 51 OR all of the above..With Clinton/Gore, it was sleepy hollow..Once again because of the left's lack of respect for the usefulness and function of the US military..We will probably see dramatic expansion for ALL fields of development. You know it's true..

About your quote..You were right.It was even WORSE than I stated..Here's what you said:

"...The more dead gun owners the better,
because it keeps guns off the street..."

Need I say more? This was from an email you sent me from 01/22-2001..I have the entire email if you'd like me to post it..I mixed your above quote up with the far tamer quote from Rosie O'Donnel.

Again just leave personal politcal opinions to yourself..I doubt very many on here agree with you.

Steve A.

In Reply to: Just being honest posted by gary on January 27, 2001 at 23:21:14 EST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]