Area 51 Activities

Message posted by Mr. Wonderful on July 03, 2003 at 15:41:29 PST:

Hello,

I am new to the board. I have been reading for a few weeks, and finally thought I would post some thoughts on my mind regarding Area 51.

I visited Rachel the first week of June, and my wife and I had the opportunity to meet Chuck Clark. Chuck is a very good guy, I hope everything works out for Chuck and Jorge with the FBI.

My curiosity about Area 51 began about 3 years ago when I was at my father-in-law's birthday party. Some of his fishing buddies also attended the party, and I had the occasion to meet one of them. This fellow had served 40 years in the US military. 20 in the Navy, and another 20 in the Air Force.

He basically led the discussion, as I became stunned by what he was telling me. I don't claim to be able to validate what I am telling you, I only can describe the discussion as I best remember it.

This gentlemen indicated to me that he had worked at Area 51, and that the last few years he served, he was on a recon team. This team traveled the globe, with their mission being to collect debris from UFO's crash sites and return it to Area 51 for analysis. This debris included wreckage and passengers.

As incredible as this may sound, he claims that virtually everything that you saw in the movie
'Independence Day' relative to UFO's and aliens being kept under wraps inside a mountain in the desert is true.

He indicated that the site contained numerous flying craft, and 4 different versions of aliens, relatively similar to what we have seen in artists sketches and the like.

I have no reason to make this up, and I cannot validate what I just said. I never seen this fellow again after that day, but I thought I would post the info on this board to generate discussion on the topic.

Please don't ask me to initiate contact with this gentleman again, as he could come under severe scrutiny if his name were made public.

And for what it's worth, I believe Kenwood's story on his father's adventure within Area 51.

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]