Re: My father went into area 51 the other day, pretty cool!

Message posted by Kenwood on July 02, 2003 at 13:22:59 PST:

I just got another call from him suprisingly after I posted that last messege which was weird. But hes still kinda laughing about it, he considers it a once in a lifetime thing..

More details... I was wrong about the docking ports in the base, he said he acually didnt see any other civilian trucks like his, also they must not get any truck in there at all because there were no bays to unload trucks, he said he pretty much backed up to a large garage type door at a building and the military personell pretty much hand bombed the most of the stuff off the truck and he said a forklift got a larger peice of cargo off the truck but he really didnt see to much because he was so distracted looking at all the buildings.

He said it appeared that there was a number of buildings under construction, they must have been adding on to other buildings etc.

Thats pretty much it, he couldnt talk to long cause he was waiting for another load, if he calls again mabey i will sqeeze more info out of him lol.

In Reply to: Re: My father went into area 51 the other day, pretty cool! posted by kenwood on July 02, 2003 at 13:08:38 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]