Re: World Trade Center UFO

Message posted by Andre' M. Dall'au on June 30, 2003 at 5:26:40 PST:

After looking at the video, I am reminded of the early UFO film footage that showed blurry objects of indeterminate size. Nothing could be ascertained about the objects' size, distance to the camera, relative speed or motion. What this shows is in a word, Nothing. Assigning identity, intent, or explaination is unwise. The list of things it could be, that are very mundane, is short. It does not mean that the explaination is not weird, it's just that we don't know. I was watching live when the second plane hit, along with millions of other people, and dozens of helicopters, not to mention every New Yorker was looking in that direction, so anything that happened in and around the WTC was WELL witnessed from the first impact on. Nobody saw nothing except the extigushment of a lot of American lives by a few Muslims. I would have liked to have seen more in the video clip, but in fact there is Nothing that can be proved. Thanks for the clips and the questions, but as serious analyists the information that is presented does not allow any conclusions to be drawn. If you wish to speculate about visual anomalies we can do that all day, but in order to draw substancial conclusions there must be more definitive evidence than what is presented. That's my take, but please keep resourcing and adding to the body of knowlege on this forum, as it's the total picture that we want and every little piece helps. Thanks again.

In Reply to: World Trade Center UFO posted by nomad147 on June 28, 2003 at 14:52:15 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]