Regarding harassment raid and investigation of DLR memebers

Message posted by aaron Johnson on June 22, 2003 at 15:19:48 PST:

To both Chuck and Jeorg, In my opinion anything of the investigations by the alphabet soup agencies of you guys anything and everything that can be made public you should make public. You might want to seriously consider making a PUBLIC DIARY on this site if your attorney will allow it of course. They love to work in the dark and therefore not be open to public scrutiny. Listing of the time the agents visit and their names is one possiblity. Keep in good communication with george knapp im sure there is a government spook or mole with KLAS too boot. I know we need security but with that U.S.- Mexico border wide open, I dont see how we have homeland security, what a Joke!. It is very important that you somehow always play the game of Area51 being in the spotlight in the news particulary now since many of the fatally ill workers have been murdered by their own government by not allowing their treatment to be done etc.! Yepp they will murder Americans in the name of the government, especially when American have committed no crime at all period, so much land of the free and home the brave! The very thing that this base is supposed to be protecting, what an oxy moron!.
I ask this of DLR members who is more dangerous to America, Jeorg and Chuck or this bureaucratic goverment
supposedly protecting we Americans and our right's?

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]