Some note on Up Range Nellis

Message posted by RaptorGuy on June 16, 2003 at 7:20:22 PST:

I read this board quite often and have wanted for a long time to tell some interesting yet not much info stories. I know one person that works up range at Nellis. Dont know exactly where but I know he takes Janet to work regularly as I have dropped him there when I browwed his car when I was in town. He has done some very interesting things as far as I am concerned. The reason for this note is I read the comment about things in the open are much easier to hide. I know that for my friend this is very true. His project has went to europe and all around the US doing things with nothing more than an eightteen wheeler and a tarp. They cover things up, use unmarked military trucks and go do what they need to do. He visited me at my home once when he was on the road and pulled the truck right out in front of the house. It had Nevada tags and was a tarpped trailer. I ask him what was inside and he stated the obvious cant tell ya! He is a great friend and he keeps telling me that some day soon his project is coming out. Hopefully I will know some day what he has done for the last 10 years and not been able to tell me.

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]