Re: Dreamland Just a SmokeScreen...is it??

Message posted by Andre' M. Dall'au on June 14, 2003 at 17:35:17 PST:

The logistics of any facility determines it's location. Any exotic equipment going anywhere will raise eyebrows. ANYTHING going to Nellis or NTS would hardly be a surprise, so since anything going to Groom is filtered through Nellis or NTS so you really have no idea what ends up there. Anything out of the ordinary going to a "routine" facility would sooner or later be obvious and the cat would be out of the bag spraying the carpet. I'm sure the government has other secure and TS facilities, but the genius about Groom is that it's nestled up against several high security bases so you really never know what's coming or going. A stand-alone base wouldn't have that. By the way I think you mean to hide not out in the open but in a less obvious position that will not be the first or second place someone would look. or so says the guy who I trained with, Carlos Hathcock (I did his video). It seemed to work for him.

In Reply to: Re: Dreamland Just a SmokeScreen...is it?? posted by Evil Demon on June 14, 2003 at 17:17:30 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]