Security Questions

Message posted by Justin on June 13, 2003 at 17:14:35 PST:

hello, i have an area 51 security question. say if i was near the gates, in my car. taking still photos and video of the sign's and the gate, and the cammo dudes seen me, what will they do? i dont want my cameras taken, or my person and car searched.

today i got a brochure in the mail, "the ET experience" the extraterrestrial highway' it reads on the front, with a picture of a UFO over a cow, on the hwy. its from the nevada travel people. anyway on the inside it says;

"The Millitary,
Much of the area on the southerwest side of U.S. 375 belongs to the air force. Never go off the road toward this area at night, and in daylight, heed the signs warning you to turn back, and not to take pictures. You may be arrested if you ignore them, and your camera may be confiscated."

i'm hoping this brochure is a lil out of date? i am going to be going out there and camping, in a tent. for one or two nights around july, so let me know if they are going to arrest me and steal my cameras, and i'll just make sure they don't see them.
THANKS

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]