Dreamland Infilltration

Message posted by Evil Demon on June 13, 2003 at 1:37:25 PST:

OK. Lets see how long it takes the Camo Dude Brigade to catch onto this one.
Here's a few questions and ideas for the more wealthy and scientific minds.
Obvoiusly I haven't yet been able to make my own pilgrimage to the area as I live in New Zealand, However a trip is on the plans with a friend of mine. hopefully we will get into Rachel in a T-6 Texan and can do a little snooping at altitude outside the air fence of course. My friend happens to be an ex- ER2 pilot (for the un-initiated that is the upgraded U-2)
But thats another story.

OK. The more scientific of you will shorely come up with a few further ideas. Whats the longest range for a radio control unit readily accessable to the public, What is the longest range and battery life of a remote camera (maybe with a solar cell)and how small a unit can you contain the above in???? Lipstic camera on a small, fast, all terrain, camouflaged, qiet, kids radio control car... Now one of those would shorely beat the sensors once it was inside the perimeter. Park it as close as you can to the runway beside a rock, hell even camo it as a rock (with wheels or tracks) If it gets found (no fingerprints please you would have to build it with gloves or similar) who cares as you already have some pretty neat footage of it getting into the base and it was worth the fun of trying.
Someone may come up with a suitable platform and give it a go.

The other idea for a bit of fun... I was reading one of the story posts of a team who ended up shadowing the Camo dudes instead of the other way round... sounds like a hell of a lot of fun to have for a while. Beg, borrow, or steal an identical vehicle to theirs, get into a uniform and go have sum fun (on the right side of the fence of course) hell you could even give them a good reputation by passing of as them (without admitting it to anyone) and going to talk to tourists etc.... Approach a strange SUV and play as a Camo dude for a while. Now thats some fun.... Wave to them. talk on your CB and they're gonna wonder what the hell is going on.......

I'll look forward to your replies.

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]