Re: 1960's aerial photo of Area 51

Message posted by MC1223 on June 03, 2003 at 16:58:14 PST:

No one that is a member to this site has any right to claim what is and what is not a National Security risk. Unless you were or are a govt. employee, like myself, you know nothing of National Security standards or policies. If you have seen or heard something you feel is a National Security risk, chances are it’s not a breach. The govt. will reveal what it wants to, and if it does reveal something that it didn’t mean to, there is ALWAYS a cover-up story. So to all people who have that enormous ego that they have to protect our national interest, wake up. You are not as special as you think you are. If you were never told by a govt. employee to say the term "I can neither confirm nor deny", then you don’t have any info that is a national security risk. I have been told that line before and the info in my little brain is info that I absolutely cannot tell anyone because the info is legitimate. Coming onto this site and waving the “I have a secret” flag is an act that I highly discourage and denounce.

In Reply to: Re: 1960's aerial photo of Area 51 posted by Ed Ponist on June 03, 2003 at 7:43:41 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]