Re: 1960's aerial photo of Area 51

Message posted by Ed Ponist on June 03, 2003 at 7:43:41 PST:

In response to your question, this is a public site. Previous employees and probably current employees of Area 51 navigate thru this site. So knowing this, one should be careful in publishing anything sensitive. My March trip was a huge success-however, due to its sensitivity, it should remain outside the public domain. One might want to know things, but when the information presents itself, the importance of the information suddenly develops into a new realm of responsibility. I found that out while researching information for Graham Hancock's book Fingerprints of the Gods (I'm in the credits). I'm a very thorough researcher and when I go after something I usually get my information. Information is a funny thing though-sometimes it just can't be revealed. As I said before, this is a good site, entertaining and useful. It appears to have been well designed. However, one should be careful with what one shares.

In Reply to: Re: 1960's aerial photo of Area 51 posted by Hank on June 03, 2003 at 7:00:32 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]