Re: Some of us talk more than others.....

Message posted by lone wolf on April 08, 2003 at 16:26:42 PST:

Quoting Steven Aftergood of the FAS, "...information is the oxygen of democracy." Take the patriot missile system as an example. If civilians hadn't divulged how poorly they worked as an anti-missile system (for which it wasn't designed) in the first gulf war, the system would not have been reengineered to work in the current gulf war.

Other than not showing the faces of cammo dudes who might get fired and the license plates of vehicles at the Janet terminal, there is nothing that believe should be censored. OK, one more exception would be frequencies of the base that get changed when published. However, I've given them out to anyone who I believe won't publish them, so I haven't really censored them. [I can't see someone travelling a thousand miles and denying them hearing the Groom tower while at the power lines, which is why I give out the info.]

The Russians don't need to spy on area 51. They get their info the old fashioned way: paying traitors who have the secrets.

In Reply to: Re: Some of us talk more than others..... posted by Toms on April 08, 2003 at 14:41:07 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]