Re: Some of us talk more than others.....

Message posted by Hank on April 08, 2003 at 9:59:15 PST:

I dont believe that anyone on this site has ever posted something that could even be construed as you put it "pulling faces at those that dont". Their is a ton of team work and information sharing to help those that seek further knowledge. I would imagine that the majority of posters do not live close enough to the area to vist. These are the people who gain their information from those that do. Their are frequent posters that live in the area, and a few of us that live nearby and are fortunate enough to be in the area on a frequent basis. I am there six to eight times a year and their are those that are there more often. These people share the majority of information they gather unless it is redunant or they deem that is not proper for posting at that time. Contrary to some thinking, their are posters who choose to censor themselves. I certainly dont speak for Joerg but my opinion is that the way this site is constructed it is not set up to be a show all and tell all. Their may be certain images and information that would not be beneficial to reveal at this time. That is up to the posters discretion. Their could be security issues that would be detrimental to many entities (not the least being the poster)if they were exposed. I believe that there is information that has been gathered and is not posted to the site for what ever reason. That being said their is alot of information now available to the public because of the DLR that would still be in the dark if it werent for the hard work of Joerg and the dedicated posters to this site.
Thak You
Hank

In Reply to: Re: Some of us talk more than others..... posted by Toms on April 07, 2003 at 23:53:24 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]