Question

Message posted by Toms on April 07, 2003 at 13:45:05 PST:

Dear Joerg,
in a posting some while ago ( which I'm unable to find right now ) you mentioned the fact that there are things you and some other people like Chuck Clark and maybe Tom KNOW about Area 51 and what's going on in there, but are unwilling or unable to discuss on this website. I'd really like to know what the nature of this information is, why you can't/ won't reveal it and also put the slightly rhethorical question: "what is the purpose of this website then?"
Info on road counters and the latest camo dude vehicle won't hardly satisfy the hunger for information of those who wonder what the US government is spendig all that money on and what all the secrecy is about. I think the real enemies ( or what's left of them ) always knew what was going on there - so why isn't the public allowed at least some insight?
Don't get me wrong, I really like your website and appreciate all the work and money you spend on it - but after almost 2 years I'd like to see just a little bit clearer. The only real revelation lately - Bird Of Prey - came from the government and the Boeing people themselves...

Toms

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]