Dear Webmaster (OT)

Message posted by Toms on March 24, 2003 at 15:22:46 PST:

I know you hate political postings in this forum - and most of the time I agree with you 100%, simply because this isn't the right place for them and there's plenty of other more suitable forums on the web. This is gonna be a political posting nonetheless - you may remove it and recall my password - after all, it's your forum!
I'm writing it because you choose to put up a political message in the upper left corner of this website. As you are aware, there are quite a few people both in and outside the US who would disagree with that specific message! I'd always thought that one reason for you to run this website in the first place was a certain amount of distrust in what the US government does and what it tells the people - and what it doesn't tell them. Obviously you seem to completely believe them when it comes the question whether this war is justified or not. I don't want to discuss that question here - but I can't see how someone can believe the government to be capable of lying about what they're hiding in the desert, the whereabouts of several billion $$$, toxic waste etc. but NOT capable of lying about ther true motifs for breaking international law.

Toms

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]