Re: A Second Trip?

Message posted by EyezOfTheWorld on March 24, 2003 at 6:28:00 PST:

I understand it can take awhile to turn notes/writings into a manuscript and have it published. This is probably very much especially true when the author of the notes has passed away. I also have this feeling that, while many reading this would like to read of Mr. Freeman's second trip as well as any additional info on his first walk, I don't think that material is enough for a book. Maybe a short book but publishers are picky and there are quite a few books out there in the world that never get published, they just sit in people's homes as manuscripts written and that's the end. I could be wrong it's just a feeling I have and if Mr. Freeman's writing ever are a book I'll admit i was wrong, gladly admit it! Right now I just don't feel it'll ever be a book thus the this whole 2nd trip he made will forever remain a mystery hidden from public view outside of a handful of people when in fact it should be made available. I'm not saying the notes should be put onto a website without permission, i think an attempt to get permission should be gotten. What if his family eventually cannot be reached? I believe this story could be in danger of becoming permanently lost without disrespecting Mr. Freeman. Again, i could be wrong. I hope i'm speaking for many when i say it would be a shame if we never are able to read this story, one in which many are interested in, and i hope something is done to get it made available in some form.

Adios,
Chris

In Reply to: Re: A Second Trip? posted by Steve Hauser on March 23, 2003 at 13:21:39 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]