It Ain't Easy Being Green

Message posted by EyezOfTheWorld on February 28, 2003 at 14:58:22 PST:

Wow, man, who's your supplier? He must have great stuff, man! I remember talking like that, back when i puffed the ganja everyday... and did a few other things people like Ken Kesey and Jimi Hendrix would highly approve of. Highly, get it?! Haaa!

Seriously - i 4000% doubt anyone saw something black, noiseless and as large as a football field floating out of the ground near Dayton, Ohio. If 25 people saw it okay, but you know what i saw.... ?

I can completely understand trying to keep a military installation Top Secret, keep as quiet as possible a place that develops technology that'll beat the enemy, a place like Area 51. But is the government really THAT DEEP into covering up ET technology? Why would the Space Shuttle program be a cover? Oh right, to divert the general public's attention. Of course. Wow, the government musta blown up the Challenger and Columbia! DAMN THEM and their secret ET spaceship program!!!! Sheesh, i mean, i don't believe everything our government says but i do believe them sometimes and i have some faith in them. There are more important things in the world and in our own country than an out of this world here on earth spaceship coverup. Hey, if i'm wrong i'll gladly admit it. I want to believe something weird's going on, that we have been visited and it is covered up by the government but spaceships being developed near such mass population areas like Dayton, Ohio???

Maybe we should ask all the reporters & photographers staked out on the Wright Patterson perimieter: New York Times, Washington Post, National Enquirer, Outhouse Times Picayune... oh, wait, no one's staked out looking for a story... probably 'cause there is no story.

Just my 2¢

In Reply to: The frog from the well posted by Ed Ponist on February 28, 2003 at 5:01:03 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]