The frog from the well

Message posted by Ed Ponist on February 28, 2003 at 5:01:03 PST:

Once, there lived a frog from the well. He lived in his dank well all of his life. He never ventured outside his well. One day, the frog from the well was visited by the frog from the sea. After having a few flies, the frog from the sea told the frog from the well this: "The sea is a lot bigger than this well." "That's impossible!" the frog from well responded. "Oh yes, its so big in fact that you can't see the land when you look out." "That's impossible I have to see this." So they both left the well and went towards the sea. They went over a sand dune and the frog from the well saw for the first time the sea. His mouth fell open and his head exploded. The Frog from the well are the people, the frog from the sea, the government. I feel that the government knows a lot about ET visitation; however, they must keep this so secret because if they revealed this information many people would not be able to handle the truth. So to avoid chaos, they keep this information classified at the highest level. I'm leaving today for Las Vegas and I look forward to an interesting trip. Ed

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]