Re: TR-3B......NOT SO SURE?

Message posted by Ed Ponist on February 26, 2003 at 11:54:11 PST:

Thanks for your comments-I just get frustrated by how our Government spends untold funds on projects which they classify at the highest level while keeping the people who help pay for these projects in the dark. This is partly why I'm going to Las Vegas Friday the 28th; not that I hope to acquire any earth shattering data, but to do some investigative work. Who knows where it will lead? I helped the author Graham Hancock get information for his book The Fingerprints of the Gods; When we went to Arizona, we had no idea where our footsteps would lead us-until we had very unusual experiences, notably an interview with a Hopi Elder. You can find my name in the credits of that book. I have a gut feeling (which is not a fact mind you!) that the US government has two lives: one open, i.e the Space Shuttle, and a closed secret life, one in which extremely sophisticated crafts travel at very high altitudes and even go into space. Now there might be very good reasons to keep this secret world secret-that perhaps people are "not ready" for the information-that like a good fatherly figure our government wants to "protect us". You are absolutely right and that was the basis of Graham's latest book Underworld in which he finds actual underwater ruins all over the world. Proof is in the pudding. And with this subject, Area 51 and so forth, proof is needed, hard evidence. There is definitively a lot of bad information out there some of which reaches tabloid level! I browsed some open information out of Sandia Labs related to magnetics, and there were some promising (and very technical) articles. The research goes on, with the sole purpose in uncovering the truth-whatever the truth is, not necessarily anti government but in the light of uncovering the truth for the people.
Also based on the rabid, paranoic state that the commo dudes show towards trespasers indicate to me, based on behavior, that they are trying to protect something so secret that they would go to any extreme to protect it. That behavior intrigues me. It just wants me to investigate further. Ed

In Reply to: Re: TR-3B......NOT SO SURE? posted by Chris on February 26, 2003 at 11:16:56 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]