Re: TR-3B......NOT SO SURE?

Message posted by Ed Ponist on February 26, 2003 at 7:02:14 PST:

I agree, however when you have similar reports (with photos) of the same vehicle at different parts of the US the information starts to correlate-the Phoenix sightings, seen by quite a number of people (with photographic evidence) does correlate with my friend's Wright Pat. sightings. Wright Patterson is a lot more complex than what people think. It does not have the mystique of Area 51 but it is a place as mysterious at Area 51. You should go on MSN (unless you have already) and type TR-3B in search- it almost looks like what was seen in Phoenix-plus the description my friend gave me matches the description on the TR-3B website and the Phoenix sightings. Now I would agree that though a label was put on this craft (TR-3B) it might have an altogether different label- As far as Wright Pat. I do know some things about the place which support its technical base of operations equal to Area 51- unfortunately, I'm not going to venture such information on the web. Ed

In Reply to: Re: TR-3B......NOT SO SURE? posted by Andreas Parsch on February 26, 2003 at 6:21:05 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]