Re: spooky? Reply & BOOM Thoughts in the Night

Message posted by Spooky_Dogg on January 14, 2001 at 22:15:05 EST:

ONLY IN AMERICA as the saying goes....
the Defense(Military)/Industial Complex is paranoid
with = shhhhhhhhhh (whisper) "security" *grin*

We've got so many agencies dealing with the subject that we could lay a paper trail from any area of the country you desire to start from and walk on it all the way to the moon!

FEMA were the original gentlemen in "black."

The overall choice of Nevada Site for a variety of testings by the many divisions of EGG and other aerospace/aeronautical/defense contractors
is as they say, LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION.

Besides technological development of advanced aircraft,
the many internal locations inside the perimeter are testing our latest BOOM-toys that GLOW in the dark.

WHY in the world you desire to RISK YOUR LIFE
to be up close and personal at ground zero is beyond me. Suicidal, I guess.

It's nice to see the flying toys FROM A DISTANCE, but you will get more color playing with ordinary fireworks (and a lot safer) at home.

Don't worry, my children, get your rest at night.
I assure you: the Mothership won't fly over the desert before you've had opportunity for another double-Scotch. In fact, I think the little gray-guys are fond of the stuff, so, please, just make sure it's not the cheap blended stuff when they stop in for a visit. OK?

Seriously, with the onset of RED FLAG, I am reminded by the old salutation by the Gladiators to Caesar,
"...We who are about to die, Salute you!"

FEMA are not the scary folk as they once were.
No deep dark secrets here. Just that accountability comes later, NOT now.

Yet there are those unfortunate souls who are quick of tongue and insecure of low position that they feel the need to draw attention to themselves through anonyomous means, making assumptions that others in the Machine's wheel, are equal cogs, rather than more important gears...and THOSE, dear children, ARE HERE
viewing your website (and others) and overall, remain, for now, mostly, silent, in the background, watching....listening....and more....

In Reply to: Re: spooky? Reply posted by artist on January 14, 2001 at 13:54:31 EST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]