Re: New Road Sensors found around Area 51

Message posted by lone wolf on February 11, 2003 at 12:26:53 PST:

At the moment, private citizens can visit BLM property since it is OUR land. If they happen to find some trash in the desert (road sensors), they can certainly investigate the trash. Now since it is government property, they can't take the trash or damage it, but there is nothing wrong with a little investigation.

I did a bit more research last night. It turns out these are the same sensors used to guard our southern border. I think Chuck and Joerg did us a great service showing how easily the sensors are detected. This will encourage the government to come up with better sensors.

I suspect the road towards the F4 crash and the road to Bald Mountain is "mined" with similar hardware since the camo dudes show up out of nowhere when you drive those roads.

By definition, this "war" will never be over. I refuse to surrender my freedoms in the interest of winning this "war". We will easily lose more citizens due to the increase in gun related crime due to the bad economy than lost in the 9/11 attacks. This doesn't make headlines since the deaths are distributed in both time and location rather than lumped into one big event.

In Reply to: Re: New Road Sensors found around Area 51 posted by Slick on February 11, 2003 at 11:51:53 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]