Re: Pissing Contest Pis-cutter

Message posted by KRUSHER on January 04, 2001 at 23:31:54 EST:

You're likely to see Marine toys around more, even without Red Flag as NAS Fallon is much more active
now. Maybe it was Col. Dogg you saw. Maybe the weapons were so he could _poop_ on you. hehehehe

Seriously I read Zipper's comment line about Colonel Dogg and found it amusing. Just had to get my licks in.

From experience I can tell you that field-grade Corps are a very tight-lipped fraternity. They get real upset when there's someone talking outside the closed-group about what should be private business within a particular unit; that includes rites of passage.

Without stepping in the poop, I'm willing to bet my field grade pay that Colonel Spooky is a Marine "spook" assigned to an Intel billet rather than an Aviation billet.

I'll leave the flying toys to you Technies to chase around and we Stealthies will keep the fence clear of Moles, ok?

We wouldn't want any more weather-ballons checking
rain outside the fence. And, we wouldn't want any of those infamous grey aliens to get pissed off and go back home as that would dry up your little town for the tourists, right?

I know. A smart-ass in every crowd. But at least I'm
a Marine smart-ass; one of the Best of the Corps.

In Reply to: Pissing Contest posted by Secret Services on January 03, 2001 at 23:15:22 EST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]