Re: Holoman AFB Satellite Images

Message posted by Chris on January 12, 2003 at 17:23:36 PST:

I was speaking with a source recently who visited the area and he mentioned something that got me interested. He had told me that he had visited the facility in the early 90's and that at that time he had encountered a very laidback security environment. Upon arival to the base this time he said that cameras, as well as noticible security enhancements had been made. Now I'm certainly not saying that this means ANYTHING at all, because it may not, but I'm still interested in the possibility of certain black programs using Holoman as either a stopover location or something similar. He did mention briefly something about the hangars there and that the supposed "black program" associated with the base were housed in the "larger hangars" on the base. If you can post somke decent shots, and they're recent, I would be interested to see if this source has some valid points and if say an aircraft involved in an advanced stealth program which flys in tandem with the F-117 has been/is in the works. Thanks.

In Reply to: Re: Holoman AFB Satellite Images posted by F-117A Webmaster on January 12, 2003 at 15:00:52 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]