Re: Further Questions About Area 51

Message posted by Chris on January 05, 2003 at 13:18:43 PST:

1) In 1989 it is true that Bob Lazar came forward with his "S-4" claims and that he had worked on captured alien spacecraft while being stationed at Papoose Lake (15 miles south of Groom Lake). But again, there is absolutely no evidence to back up his theories. He took 2 lie detector tests that I know of, the results: failed 1 and passed 1. I have seen satellitle images posted on the FAS site where roads (i.e.dirt trails) can be seen leading from Groom to Papoose, but this doesn't really indicate that there is a connection between the two. However, I think it would be fair to say that the term "Area 51" became almost household after Lazar came forward, but the facility at Groom Lake had been know by many much, much prior to those claims. 3) I personally think that the Cammo Dudes might give the Lincoln County sherioff a call and let them know you were brokedown if they came across you. But I think one of the main reasons they would do that would be so they could make quick work of you in getting you up and out of the area. After all, the whole point of them being there is to detur people from the area, so I would assume that would be done to get you up and out in a timely manner. 4) Not realistic at all to say that the bast isn't functional anymore. I don't live in the area so Joerg would be best suited to answer your questions in this field. But due to what I have been reading, and as someone posted here on the board recently. There seems to be dumtrucks headed in and out of Groom's back gate. This would indicate that there is work being done at the facility, more than likely to facilitate something that is shiny and that flies, the future looks bright.4) I believe that through Freedom Of Information Acts George W. Bush and the government are required to release these updates such as Groom being pardoned of environmental laws due to national security. 5) Would you speak out? I know if I had a cushy paycheck coming from the goverment and the powers that be, not to mention that the desert is a BIG place with plenty of space to hide you, it's just not worth it. You must be in High School if your 16. When you tell someone something about another, it tends to get around, and somehow it always comes back to the source in due time. Kind of the same deal, and when it does come back to the source in this case, you'll have about a 20 year prison sentence to think it over.

In Reply to: Further Questions About Area 51 posted by Jim McHelmes on January 04, 2003 at 14:59:24 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]