Further Questions About Area 51

Message posted by Jim McHelmes on January 04, 2003 at 14:59:24 PST:

(hi, just to begin I was formally Billy Boober. Now I have my real name OK). And I have more questions about Area 51. Sorry but because I am only 16 I'm only just getting into area 5 and seem to missed the mass curiousity/exploration of it that occoured many years ago!!

(1) It still isn't clear how this base was discovered by the general public. The webmaster cited that it was thanks to Bob Lazar-- but if we learned the location of Area 51 through him wouldnt that clarify his theory?

(2) Joerge: Surely if you have freauented Rachel you have at least once talked to a worker of Area 51? What was their reaction to you?

(3) Would the cammo dudes react in emergencies? IE if ur car breaks down could they help you?

(4) is it REALISTIC to say the base is not at all operational anymore in terms of what its primary sue was?

(5) If the government want to hide it why do they publish George w bushes and other presidents banning it from conventional laws? why do they put on such a show with the cammo dudes? why dont they turn off these internet sites?

(6) Exactly why has no worker EVER spoken out? Even cleaners etc

Cheers, mroe to follow!

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]