Re: Working at Area 51

Message posted by connie on December 23, 2002 at 9:20:19 PST:

Even sites such as America's Job Bank will have listings for outside civilian contractors. As the anonymous person said you will have to be able to obtain or already have a TS or Q clearance.

In Reply to: Re: Working at Area 51 posted by _ on December 22, 2002 at 23:14:43 PST:


[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]