Strange Visit

Message posted by Justin on November 05, 2002 at 11:39:31 PST:

Hi there. First of all, I'd like to say that is a very well put togther site. Lots of useful info, and not like some other sites that are WAY out there. I have a question I'd like to ask. My father and I were out at the gate off of GL Rd. about 2 years ago in early Feb. We pulled our car over and took a few pictures of the signs and tripod cameras. On top of a little hill was a white Ford pickup with 2 guys in it. Well, I had researched a little on this area, and knew about the Cammo Dudes. Well, smart little me decides to my laptop out and put in on top of the car. Immediately my dad told me to put it away, and that we were leaving (nobody knew we were out here, for we were on a business trip in vegas and decided to cut out for the day). As we got back into the car, he put the key in the ignition. Nothing. Now, we had just rented this sebring from the hotel. It had 20,000 miles on it, and was pratically brand new. This is where our story gets a little weird. The car was in park and would not start. This went on for about 5 long, agonizing minutes. At the same time, a dust cloud appeared mysteriously off in the distance. Somewhere towards that little road that cuts off the main road into some little shacks and stuff. Now we were scared. About a mile or two b4 this "dust cloud" descended upon us, the car somehow started and we drove down the road and pulled off so we could see this "dust cloud" drive by. As it neared, we noticed it was a full size HD Chevy White pickup. We pretended to be taking a break as it drove by. In it, were 4 very burly guys with black sunglasses on. They blew by us doin about 50, and headed around the corner and disappeared behind the gate. My question is, do they have some type of EMP device that renders a vehicle immobile for a period of time???

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to post this.

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]