Re: Chuck Clark's Mystery Aurora Videotape?

Message posted by Chris on October 08, 2002 at 19:02:42 PST:

Tom, I agree with just about everything you said. If I was lucky enough to see something like that, I think however, I would keep it to myself rather than blurt out to the world that I had something MANY people would be interested in viewing and then in return, withhold it. As far as your theory on hanging around the desert goes, I agree totally. You spend enough time and put in enough effort, things will happen. I could care less about Chuck Clark, I have no ill will against him as a person, I simply challenged a claim. The fact that here it is 6 or 7 years since that book was published and still no photo. He did say he would "probably" release it when the USAF get's readt to unveil it officially, thanks alot Chuck. I have some theories that I will keep to myself for the time being, I don't want to ruffle anymore feathers on this board. Keep this in mind Tom. If you were so concerned with national security, why even videotape it to begin with, never knwoing where that tape could end up? Clark, if that was his concern, should have lowered his camera and watched for himself, and then kept his mouth shut.

In Reply to: Re: Chuck Clark's Mystery Aurora Videotape? posted by gary on October 07, 2002 at 20:25:59 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]