Re:... Groom 3D Sample. (Take a look)Contd.

Message posted by Gunslinger on December 26, 2000 at 16:42:48 EST:

Well, I've posted the link to the programs needed. Actually, with just POV-Ray, I can send the file for rendering - but you need Moray to be able to shift veiwpoint, etc. Anybody who wants to dowload these files can do so, then just contact me via e-mail, and I'll send along the files. You can then play with them, render them, alter veiwpoints to your hearts content.

So far, i only have the hanger in the smaple pic fully completed and detailed (with the quickie 'plane' thrown in mainly to test the reflections in the window for accuracy). However, as I continue to expand this project and increase the detail and quality of existing objects, I'd be happy to send teh files along as well. If you go to the 'plugins' section of the moary download page, there's a plug-in for doing animations. if somebody has a nice, fast computer, I could even walk them through the steps to create animations of the base at it 'grows', either simple 'fly-by' animations, slighly more complex 'spinning' ones - or complete walk-throughs that would make a veiwer feel as if they were walking through the base itself...

In Reply to: Re:... Groom 3D Sample. (Take a look)Contd. posted by Matt on December 26, 2000 at 16:27:49 EST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]