Re: A question about Building #131

Help keep this
web site online

[ Post a Reply ] [ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]

Message posted by Joerg (Webmaster) (Member since 10/17/2000) on May 25, 2023 at 13:45:38 PST:

I am not sure about that building Norio. If anyone on the outside knows it would be Peter Merlin.

Judging by the cars parked around it, that building is not very busy. I have no information about the original use.

Around 2013 a road leading south from that building past some water or fuel tanks was developed. Related to the construction of the new dining hall?

Then on the 02/2022 images there are close to a dozen utility work trucks parked around it. Looks like two good size A/C units were added in the SW corner. Then in the 04/2023 image it is deserted again. Upgrading the building with new A/C units coincides with the construction on the North Ramp. Construction project offices or workshops? Or office space for whatever project requires the new revetments?

Anyone else with info or speculation? I have a feeling someone with a construction background may be able to make more sense of it. What is that area with tanks in the NW corner of the north ramp? A water fill station?

In Reply to: A question about Building #131 posted by Norio Hayakawa on May 25, 2023 at 11:51:53 PST:

Replies:

Post a Reply

(*) are required fields
Name (*):
E-Mail:
Password (*):
Subject (*):
Message (*):

Optional information:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL: