Re: New Area 51 video taken from Tikaboo Peak

Help keep this
web site online

[ Post a Reply ] [ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]

Message posted by n01_b4_flash (Member since 01/29/2012) on May 17, 2023 at 17:16:26 PST:

Hi Casper,

Yes, I asked the same myself many times in the past. In my opinion, Air Force closely watches the most common spots so it would be difficult to be not spot on. Even Tikaboo alone, has a weather camera up there at the Peak so they could easily spot when someone is up there and watching, especially considering modern tech that gives so many possibilities.

To get to atop of Tikaboo you need to walk somewhat like 1,5mile to get from the "washout" place(a huge hole on the Badger Road, that you couldn't pass on with any 2WD or 4WD car) to begin the trail itself. It took me roughly 2 hours and 20 minutes to get from the "washout" to atop of the Peak. I had a tent, a solid gear, a camera equipmement and backpack with me and it all weighted roughly 20-25 kilograms so it takes a time to get up there. I mentioning it as it is a solid factor as if you are tracked then they would have a quite lot of time to hide the most sweety things.

I probably saw a test during my visit, at night. You are welcome to read my trip report. No details of the design or appearance of the plane obviously, but still interesting to see when all lights at the base immediately turns off in the middle of the night!
Hm.. but to catch something out in the open and in the heat of the day with a decent sunlight in the back to shine all the base with raises... I don't think so. They know you are up there.

In Reply to: Re: New Area 51 video taken from Tikaboo Peak posted by Casper on May 17, 2023 at 16:52:20 PST:

Replies:

Post a Reply

(*) are required fields
Name (*):
E-Mail:
Password (*):
Subject (*):
Message (*):

Optional information:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL: