The tooth

Help keep this
web site online

[ Post a Reply ] [ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]

Message posted by Altner (Member since 09/21/2022) on May 17, 2023 at 14:27:00 PST:

Knowing that the declassification of the aircraft known as the "tooth" is imminent and that Lockheed Martin has hinted that a successor to the SR-71 does exist, I'd like to know a little more about it, as I get chills just thinking about it and would like to know exactly what I'll be seeing when it's in the white world of military aviation.

Googling "the tooth, aircraft" I found almost nothing, and I've read a lot of discussion about this aircraft on this forum, but I still don't understand some things.
How do we know it exists? How many planes are there in total in the tooth family? By which manufacturer was it created? It looks to me like Lockheed Martin, but I'm not sure.
@Smythers, you said this aircraft was operating out of the southwestern United States, but do you have any other details to share?
This is going to be one of the greatest surprises in the history of aeronautics, this plane must surely use Scramjet/Ramjet technology for the engines.
But one thing makes me wonder, why is the work on the successors of the SR-71 so secret? We're probably going to have the biggest revelation, and we'll have to piece together this puzzle that has been going on since the 1970s.

"They're 9/10ths of the way through declassification", let's wait. Thank you @Smythers for your incredible words, for making a person from another continent dream, and for showing us the successor to the SR-71 which I think is the most mythical aircraft, will the tooth be as mythical? Chances are that it will be, when we finally know its history.

Replies:

Post a Reply

(*) are required fields
Name (*):
E-Mail:
Password (*):
Subject (*):
Message (*):

Optional information:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL: